Warrants need clarification

I believe this was an issue in old space law too but only departmental warrants are given specification as to what makes them valid. Seen here…

A regular warrant of search and seizure has no such specification

I believe that for the new space law to be more consistent there should be a guideline for how warrants are handeled.

Security officers should be able to create a warrant at any time but can not approve it by themselves. The warden or HOS must approve officers search warrants.

The warden can create a warrant but it must be approved by HOS or the departmen head of the to-be searched.

The HOS can approve their own warrants.

Of course these are my half baked ideas but I think it would reduce confusion of what a warrant actually is.

An example is I was playing lawyer and was told a warrant counts as someone being marked for arrest with the description of “to be searched” in my own humble opinion this reduces RP and encourages illegal searches. A warrant should be approved by the correct authority and handed to the person to be searched.

Thank you

Removed space-station-14

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.