Wentuiza - "zero-tolerance rule"

Ban reason: F-slur, zero-tolerance rule
Length of ban: infinite
Events leading to the ban: I got this ban when I first started playing ss14 and didn’t really understand what was going on. The ban was issued for violating the rules about using only English in dialogs and for intolerance, the fact that I used a non-language I admit and apologize for it, but the violation of the rule about intolerance on my part was not, I used the word “пидорас”, which translates as fag in English to insult a member of the security service appeared very bad time. However, this word in Russian is only insulting and does not express any hatred towards people with different views, nor did I have absolutely no desire to offend anyone’s views or beliefs with this unfortunate prank.
Reason the ban should be removed: I had no intention of offending anyone’s views, nor was the translation of the word inaccurate.

You were told prior by an admin that you must speak in English. You said the slur in English.
I don’t believe this appeal has been written in earnest based on its content and your communication from the round in question.

You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server’s admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14’s Wizard’s Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

Appeal Denied - Voucher must be provided on any future re-appeal.

From Rejected to Ban Appeals