Why can't enter discord server?

That’s it, i can’t enter discord server for ask to be whitelisted for RP server. Im using this link: https://discord.com/invite/rGvu9hKffJ

This is the message discord gives me:

image.png

Sorry if it’s not the place for posting it.

Hope an admin can awnser me.

_ Note: i have the access to the limited test, of course _

Cheers.

Could be most likely banned but until you get a response from staff, I dunno.

Make sure you aren’t already in the max number of servers, I believe it’s 100 for non nitro and 200 for nitro.

Just now, Daemon said:

Make sure you aren’t already in the max number of servers, I believe it’s 100 for non nitro and 200 for nitro.

There would be a different message for that I believe. 

also god damn, ain’t no one else said anything in almost a month

1 hour ago, Jacksepticeye said:

There would be a different message for that I believe. 

also god damn, ain’t no one else said anything in almost a month

I THOUGHT THIS WAS POSTED TODAY NOT EXACTLY LAST MONTH

16 hours ago, Daemon said:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS POSTED TODAY NOT EXACTLY LAST MONTH

goober

On 10/4/2023 at 1:03 AM, Daemon said:

Still can’t enter. I don’t have 100 servers on my discord, not any close lol. I think it can be a regional restriction maybe.

if you or one of your alt accounts are banned, discord won’t let you join the server

How can i know if im banned? can you help me with this?
My discord id is this: 384890711683891202
Username: giuliano.marinelli

Anyway there’s no reason why i was been banned. I play normally in low RP servers without any trouble since the beta was out like two years ago. I want to play RP, and it’s dissapointed that can’t do this because discord server don’t let me in without any reason.

Is there another way to join RP without discord? maybe by this forum, i don’t know.

Thanks for answer.

14 hours ago, Giuliano said:

How can i know if im banned? can you help me with this?
My discord id is this: 384890711683891202
Username: giuliano.marinelli

Anyway there’s no reason why i was been banned. I play normally in low RP servers without any trouble since the beta was out like two years ago. I want to play RP, and it’s dissapointed that can’t do this because discord server don’t let me in without any reason.

Is there another way to join RP without discord? maybe by this forum, i don’t know.

Thanks for answer.

you probably shouldnt… be putting out… your discord ID…

and you can tell if you’re banned by remembering if you did anything stupid on the server, or contacting SS14 support.

On 3/6/2024 at 10:02 AM, Warentan said:

you probably shouldnt… be putting out… your discord ID…

your discord ID is a numerical representation of your account, anyone can get it by enabling developer settings and right clicking on your profile or account and hitting the “Copy User ID Button”

It is no more dangerous than telling people your discord username.

52 minutes ago, Daemon said:

your discord ID is a numerical representation of your account, anyone can get it by enabling developer settings and right clicking on your profile or account and hitting the “Copy User ID Button”

It is no more dangerous than telling people your discord username.

it’s just a little more secure to use an ID you can change at least every 180 (is it 180? maybe 360. I dunno…) days, and it’s easier to find someone by username instead of ID.

anyways,

Giuliano, you can also contact [email protected] to reach out to the SS14 support group, who may be willing to generate a new invite code for you to use, which might work, or you can also just ask them if you’re banned or not.

Thank you @Warentan. I will send an email to support then.

Cheers

On 3/7/2024 at 4:23 PM, Warentan said:

it’s just a little more secure to use an ID you can change at least every 180 (is it 180? maybe 360. I dunno…) days, and it’s easier to find someone by username instead of ID.

anyways,

Giuliano, you can also contact [email protected] to reach out to the SS14 support group, who may be willing to generate a new invite code for you to use, which might work, or you can also just ask them if you’re banned or not.

“Security by obscurity” (in this case changing username) is not actual security. when you change your username all messages you ever sent in any server will be updated to that username, its not hard to tell when someone changes their username and its not hard to find out who they originally were.