Xkallubar, Clown Job ban

Role(s): Clown
Length of ban: Indefinite
Events leading to the ban: Prior to the round in question, I discovered you can craft pneumatic cannons. I made one and tested it out. I discovered that I could launch multiple items in rapid succession. Later, I was playing a clown and got the bright idea of shooting a ton space lube beakers across the bar. I was too lazy though so I decided to shoot beer bottles instead. I went to the bar, and launched heaps of beer across the room, making a huge mess of glass shards and puddles. I then tried to blow up a water tank in the bar, but I couldn’t get it to work, so I resorted to picking up every drink on the counter and hurl them across the room. I was then gibbed by a crowd of angry bar patrons.
Reason the ban should be removed: This job ban was over a year ago I believe, and since then I’ve only gotten like 1 warning I can recall. I now of course understand that pranks aren’t supposed to be so detrimental to those around you. They shouldn’t be funny to just the clown and perhaps some random bystander, and they definitely shouldn’t be vandalism. Poor bartender. 

I’d just like to point out you’ve only gotten one warning because you were banned for most of it and your playtime is scattered at best right now. There’s been at least a week of good connections and no (noted) issues though, so given that this was so long ago we’ll accept it. I’d just like to remind you that being the clown isn’t a free ticket to make a huge fucking mess and in general grief public areas.

From Accepted to Ban Appeals

From Ban Appeals to Game Servers